Sunday 11 May 2014

Photo Post

This is my third photo post, I'm thinking that I'm going to do them once a month. You can find the other two here and here.

April brought Easter and it turns out I'm not too old for an Easter egg - thanks Mum!


 Easter also meant a few Good Friday drinks with Lou from Lou Loves Beauty go take a look at her blog, it's fab






These are from one of my favourite views near where I live


And this month's photo post starts with chocolate and ends with cake! And yes it did taste as good as it looks!

Thanks for reading
Lard
x













5 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd that cake looks so good! As for eggs, I always buy myself one as a treat, Wispa is definitely my favourite :-)
    Thirty Something OAP Giveaway Post
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I was very impressed with my baking skills :-) And Wispas are by far Cadbury's best creation!

      Delete
  2. Aw you're too kind! We'll have to have another catch up soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Rachel, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! I hope you take part, you can find out more at the link :)
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete