Friday 6 February 2015

The Delivery Man Cometh


Waiting.....

Still waiting.....

Waiting for the delivery man.

He's not delivering anything particularly exciting but I've missed him three times already this week. Today I've got a day off so I specifically asked for delivery today.

"Yes that's fine, delivery will be anytime up to 9 pm"

Brilliant.

It's like being held hostage in your own house. So I've tried to be productive. So far, not massively productive.

I've had breakfast. I've made some brownies (How's the diet going? Yeah really well thanks). I've made a mad dash to the shop to get some cigarettes (How's the non-smoking going? Yeah about as well as the diet thanks). I've had lunch. I've been on the Wii Fit for half an hour (trying to counteract the brownies). I've also watched an unhealthy amount of TV.

I'm still waiting.

I don't have the patience for this.

I'd quite like to have a nice long bath but you know full well that the doorbell will go the minute in submerged.

Fricking deliveries, tell me I'm not the only one who has this little patience!

Thanks for reading
Lard
x

1 comment: