Wednesday 12 March 2014

Photo Post

Something a little different for this post. Like a lot of people I like taking photos and thought I would share some of them with you.



                The two above were taken in the                           lovely Gloucestershire countryside





                 The three above are all in                                                Bourton-on-the-Water


I can't got to the South West without having cream tea!


1 March 2014 - Spring is here at last!

Thanks for reading
Lard
x















4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bourton-on-the-Water, it's not far from where I live and it is so pretty. Gorgeous photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture reminds me a little of an English version of the Windows desktop picture, the one with the rolling fields and blue sky with just a few clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never been to Bourton-on-the-Water before, it's absolutely beautiful. I couldn't believe how busy it was on a random Sunday in February. It was so nice to see a bit of blue sky after weeks of rain and grey and I'm a sucker for blue sky and green fields :-)

    ReplyDelete